Master’s Men was formed to bring glory to God by:
- Encouraging our men to have a closer and deeper walk with God.
- Helping men understand their Biblical role as men in the world.
- Seeing men come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
- Building deep, lasting friendships.
As men we were not meant to journey alone in our Christian walk. God sent His Holy Spirit and gave us His church (other men) to help develop in Christ-likeness.
Come join us as we, in loving obedience, seek the heart and purposes of our Master.
Master’s Men meets several times a year and has activities like:
- Men’s Prayer Breakfasts
- Quarterly Men’s Dinners with Guest Speakers
Master’s Men Dinner
- Date: TBA
- Speaker: TBA
- Time: 6:30-8:30 PM
- Cost: $5
- Location: Lighthouse Baptist Church Fellowship Hall